Thursday, June 22, 2006

CA Confirmed!!!

My CA will be 7/24! I'll have Emerson in my arms by 7/17!! I can't even describe all of the emotions I'm feeling. Overwhelming joy and mild terror are just two of them. :))

I'll meet up with my sister in LA on 7/11 and we'll fly out that night. :) My agency has the groups meet in Beijing a few days before going on to province to get over jet lag and do some cultural touring. My sister and I will go in an extra day early and add a second day of touring, so all in all, before going on to Nanchang, we'll see the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, and we'll go to the Beijing Zoo to see the pandas! As excited as I am about that, I'll just be counting the hours until I see my little one. :)

AND for a little icing on the cake, several of my very favorite Jitterbugs (JuneDTC05 group members) who have become very special to me during this long wait will be on my flights and in Beijing and Guangzhou at the same times, so our Jitterbabies can be in a group "red couch" photo!

No comments: